Apple Chunks#3591 - 1 kg
#3589 - 10 kg
Purina Apple Chunk is a highly palatable treat than can be fed to horses of all ages. It contains a premium source of high digestible fibre called apple pomace. Apple Chunk is perfect to give as a reward to your equine partner, whether it’s to help with training or just out of love!
Available sizes : 1 kg and 10 kg
- Readily consumed, even by the most finicky horses.
Contains apple pomace (apples from which the juice was pressed out)
- Digestible fibre source.
- A pleasant aroma horses love.
- Slows down rate of intake.
- Eliminates waste.
- Easy to handle and carry.
- Easy to use in training sessions.
Ideal for horses of all ages
- Makes for a perfect treat for all the horses in the barn.
Manufactured in a facility with high standards of biosecurity and quality
- Consistent quality feed.
Manufactured in a 100% drug‑free facility
- No risk of a detrimental drug contamination.
- Peace of mind.
Manufactured in Canada
- Minimizes transport cost.
- Optimizes freshness.
Purina Apple Chunks can be fed to all horses as a digestible high fibre treat. Do not feed free‑choice. Apple Chunk is not a complete feed and should not be fed as one.
To optimize the diet
- Agribrands Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- Agribrands Purina recommends providing a maximum of 0.5% of body weight of this feed at one time.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Agribrands Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
|Flavour/Binder||White Sugar, Apple Flavor|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.