Vitamins and minerals for horses
Equi-Eez is a mineral and vitamin supplement with no crude protein, fat or fibre content. It provides a concentrated source of macro minerals, trace minerals and vitamins for mature horses.
Available size : 12 kg
Contains 22 added vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E
- Increases vitamin and mineral intake for better health and appearance.
Contains highly palatable ingredients
- Ensures palatability and consumption.
Fortified with biotin
- Promotes healthy hooves.
- Promotes healthy hair coat.
Convenient and versatile
- One product for a wide range of horses with different nutritional needs.
- Simplifies nutritional management of difficult horses.
Feed to mature horses at a rate of 150 g/h/d. Feed as per ration recommendations from your local Purina Farm Consultant. Feeding vitamins other than A, D, E, riboflavin, pyridoxine and thiamin may not have a beneficial effect. Provide a fresh, clean source of water at all times.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and pre-ferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Folic Acid||24 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||250000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin B12||830 mcg/kg|
|Vitamin C||500 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3||50000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||4506 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin K||93 mg/kg|
|Pantothenic Acid||452 mg/kg|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Ascorbic Acid|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Selenium|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.