Concept#35130 / Quality
Feed for active horses
Versatile pelleted feed for working adult horses and breeding horses. Ideal for boarding stables and recreational stables, from occasional breeding to active pleasure riding. Simplici‑T Concept is formulated with certified quality ingredients and is manufactured exclusively in our specialized and drug‑free facility in Strathroy, Ontario.
- Essential Amino Acids
- Improves starch digestibility.
- Facilitates storage in winter and summer.
Contains balanced and added amino acids including Methionine
- Provides building blocks for improved muscle and joint development and milk production.
Convenient and versatile
- Suitable for many types of horses.
- Provides essential nutrients for growth and milk production.
- Ideal for the pleasure horse.
Simplici-T Concept is recommended for the lightly active pleasure horse. Feed at 1/2 to 1 kg per 100 kg of Body Weight. Feed according to amount of work performed, for age quality and the horse’s body condition. Feed in conjunction with hay and/or pasture, at a minimum of 1% body weighton a dry matter basis. Provide free choice salt and fresh clean water at all times. If there are any further questions please contact your Feed Dealer.
- These recommendations are based on feeding a forage equal or greater than 15% protein.
- Amounts can vary depending on the hay. Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly. In general, Optimal (35720) will better balance the ration of broodmares and foals than Equilizer (35710).
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- Purina recommends providing a maximum of 0.5% of body weight of this feed at one time.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
|Vitamin A||6500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1200 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||100 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||DL-Methionine, L-Lysine|
|Starch||Ground Corn, Ground wheat|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Selenium|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.